Top Ten Books That I've Read In 2013

Tuesday 25 June 2013



1) All I Want Is You by Elizabeth Anthony
2) Psycho-Mommy by Mira Harlon
3) It's Up To You New York by Tess Daly
4) Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
5) Looking For La La by Ellie Campbell
6) Two For Joy by Helen Chandler
7) Ladd Springs by Dianne Venetta
8) Dear Thing by Julie Cohen
9) Rose Habour In Bloom by Debbie Macomber
10) An Abduction Revelation by Thomas Hay




Top Ten Tuesday is hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish, each week is a different top ten. I hope everyone likes the books I have chosen, as all of these books were so amazing to read and review.

You can like my facebook page on http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/23ReviewStreet.Talk to me on twitter @23reviewstreet or on the comment section on my blog, even if it is just to say hi I love to hear from you.



Another day, another book,


Sophie Kate <3


8 comments

  1. Amazing TTT post! I loved Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick so it's lovely to see it on your list!
    ~Becca
    My List: http://prettylittlememoirs.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/top-ten-tuesday-books-that-ive-read-in.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved your post as well, there are so many books on your list that I want to read :)

      Delete
  2. I've had the first in that Becca Fitzpatrick series sitting on my shelf for quite a while now. Looks like I'm def going to have to get around to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hush Hush is a great book to read, I can't wait to read the rest of the series :)

      Delete
  3. I love the look of It's Up To You New York, and the name sounds great too. I might have to read that one, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great book, I would recommend it to anyone who likes humour and also modelling shows :)

      Delete
  4. Sophie Kate!!! What a complete and utter honor to be on your top 10 list. THANK YOU! As Richard would say, "Girl, you are such a bad-ass!"
    Love you Sophie Kate!
    XOXOXOXOX
    Mira

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your book is one of my favourite books that I have read this year along with many others that I said about. I can't wait for your next book!!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! Leave a link and I will be sure to visit your site, too!