'Stacking The Shelves'

Saturday 25 January 2014

 
Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga Reviews, every Saturday. It summaries the books that have been bought or received in the past week. This could include e-books, borrowed books, PDF copies or paper/hard back as well.
 
So here is this weeks list:-
 
Bought
 
 
Knight takes Queen - C.C. Gibbs
A Beautiful Wedding - Jamie McGuire
Restraint - Sherry Sonnett
The Last Guy She Should Call - Joss Wood
Trouble on Her Doorstep - Nina Harington
No Time Like Mardi Gras - Kimberly Lang
Romance For Cynics - Nicola Marsh
The Manning Grooms - Debbie Macomber
Summer on Blossom Street - Debbie Macomber
 
Received
 
 
 
A Million Guilty Pleasures - C.L. Parker
 
I can't wait to read all these great books.
 
What book did you receive this week that you are looking forward to reading?
 
You can like my facebook page on http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/23ReviewStreet.Talk to me on twitter @23reviewstreet or on the comment section on my blog, even if it is just to say hi, I'd love to hear from you.
 
Another day, another book,
 
post signature

7 comments

  1. I haven't heard of any of these before. I hope you can stop by mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great haul for you this week! I hope you enjoy your books. :) My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't heard of most of these, but hope you enjoy them! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get my hands on A Beautiful Wedding. Enjoy your new reads! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Debbie Macomber!! Happy Reading! If you'd like, you can stop by my STS Following your blog and would love a follow back please :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! I have seen so many people excited to finally be able to read A Beautiful Wedding. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, thanks. Your website is awesome as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! Leave a link and I will be sure to visit your site, too!