'Stacking The Shelves'

Saturday 20 September 2014


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga Reviews, every Saturday. It summaries the books that have been bought or received in the past week. This could include e-books, borrowed books, PDF copies or paper/hard back as well.
 
So here is this weeks list:-

Bought 


Paperbacks
Once Upon A Bride - Helen Lacey
In Her Rival's Arms - Alison Roberts
Dr Perfect On Her Doorstep - Lucy Clark
After One Forbidden Night... - Amber McKenzie
A Cornish Affair - Liz Fenwick

eBooks
Lovestruck In London - Rachel Schurig
Sweetly Contemporary Collection - Jennifer Blake
The Edge Of Darkness - Melissa Andrea 

What book or books did you receive this week that you are looking forward to reading?

You can comment in the comment section below, talk to me on Twitter or like my Facebook page and then comment. I would love to hear for you!

Another day, another book, 

post signature

1 comment

  1. I love your new books! Lovestruck in London looks good, I should check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! Leave a link and I will be sure to visit your site, too!