Waiting On Wednesday - The Shadowhunter's Codex by Cassandra Clare and Joshua Lewis

Wednesday 10 July 2013




"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Breaking The Spine. It gives the chance to show new book release that are coming out soon. The book that I am looking forward to is The Shadowhunter's Codex by Cassandra Clare and Joshua Lewis.
 
 
About The Shadowhunter's Codex -
 
The publication date is the 29th October 2013.
 
This is an another book from the author of the Moral Instruments series.
 
Since the thirteenth century, the Shadowhunters’ Codex has been the one and only manual for Shadowhunters looking to brush up on their demon languages, learn proper stele use and discover just what exactly a pyxis is.
Featured in both The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices, this guide is a necessity for any young Nephilim on their journey to becoming a Shadowhunter.
This is Clary’s copy, and as an artist herself, she’s sketched pictures of her friends and family throughout the book, and scrawled helpful advice in the margins.
Of course, she couldn’t exactly stop Jace or Simon from adding their thoughts either.
 
 
I have wanted to read Cassandra Clare's books for a long time but have never got round to read them yet but as soon as I spotted this book, I was drawn to this book instantly. The first thing I was drawn to was the cover of the book it is so pretty and unique, the second and last thing I was drawn to was the brilliant storyline it is totally different and very interesting I could not wait to read this brilliant book.
 
What book release are you most looking forward to? Add a comment to share your 'Waiting On' Wednesday.

Another day, another book,


Sophie Kate <3

4 comments

  1. I'm eager to read this one too. That cover is wonderful! Great pick

    My Friends Are Fiction's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pick. I haven't read anything by this author so maybe i'll give her a go. Thanks for sharing :)

    follower

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/07/waiting-on-wednesday-55-all-that-glows.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Cassandra Clare yet, either. I'm waiting for her to finish her series first!

    New follower via GFC and Bloglovin. :)

    Slytherpuff
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to read Cassie's books. They're all so wonderful. I'm excited to read this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! Leave a link and I will be sure to visit your site, too!