Waiting On Wednesday - United We Spy by Ally Carter

Wednesday 17 July 2013

 
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Breaking The Spine. It gives the chance to show new book release that are coming out soon. The book that I am looking forward to is United We Spy by Ally Carter.



About United We Spy -
 
The publication date is the 17th September 2013.
 
It is published by Orchard.
 
Cammie Morgan has lost her father and her memory, but in the heart-pounding conclusion to the best-selling Gallagher Girls series, she finds her greatest mission yet.
Cammie and her friends finally know why the terrorist organization called the Circle of Cavan has been hunting her.
Now the spy girls and Zach must track down the Circle’s elite members to stop them before they implement a master plan that will change Cammie—and her country—forever.

United We Spy is the sixth book in the Gallagher Girls Series, This book is so pretty just like the rest of the books in this amazing series. This series is one of the best series that I have read about, just like the rest of the series this book follows the life of Cammie and her spy friends and family, with added drama and action. It is a perfect young adult book to read.

What book release are you most looking forward to? Add a comment to share your 'Waiting On' Wednesday.


Another day, another book,
 
Sophie Kate <3






2 comments

  1. I haven't read this series but I've heard such great things about it!

    My W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I haven't heard this tittle in years! I loved these books as a kid! Thanks for the memory, im going have to reread it now!

    Anyways just wanted to tell you that your blog is super cute! loving the WoW banner!

    You should come to my blog at http://straightfromthereadersmouth.blogspot.com

    Im a new blogger and would really appreciate the followers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! Leave a link and I will be sure to visit your site, too!