'Merry Christmas'

Tuesday 24 December 2013

 
Wow, this year has gone past so fast, its not long now till 2014.
Though this year has been amazing on 23 Review Street, full of great books and unforgettable characters.
It is unbelievable how many books that I have read and enjoy over this past year. I would like to thank all of the authors who have contacted me to review their books, I loved every single one of them. I would also like to thank the publishers for the amazing novels that I have read, they were each wonderful to read and review. The last but not least, I would like to thank is the followers who have read my review, followed and also talked about all the amazing books that have been featured on my blog.
I hope that everyone has an amazing Christmas and I look forward to reviewing more new and amazing books in 2014.
 
Another day, another book,
 
post signature
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! Leave a link and I will be sure to visit your site, too!