'Waiting On Wednesday' The Travelling Tea Shop by Belinda Jones

Wednesday 5 February 2014


 "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Breaking The Spine
 It gives the chance to show new book release that are coming out soon. The book that I am looking forward to is The Travelling Tea Shop by Belinda Jones.
 
A delectable tale of friendship, love and cake for fans of Jenny Colgan and Sophie Kinsella...Laurie loves a challenge. Especially if it involves anything beautiful, baked and frosted. The brief is simple: With three other women, Laurie will board a London bus - kitted out as an English tea shop - on a deliciously different road trip of the USA.
Their mission: To bring home-grown classics like Battenberg, Victoria sponge and scones to the land of cupcakes, whoopie pies and gold-leafed chocolate sundaes. And to show them how a real cup of tea is made. All of the women have their own secrets and heartaches to heal.
 As well as a grand appreciation of cupcakes, there's also the chance for romance...But will making whoopee lead to love? All aboard for: New York - Connecticut - Rhode Island - Massachusetts - Maine - New Hampshire - Vermont
 
It was the front cover that I noticed first, then again I wasn't surprised as I love cupcake themed items and this amazing new book has a cake stand on the front. Though as soon as I read the blurb I was thrilled as I love books just like this one, I mean what isn't there to love cakes, travelling and an great story as well. Can't wait for this new book by Belinda Jones to come out.
 
Release Date - 22 May 2014

 Publisher - Hodder & Stoughton
 
What book release are you most looking forward to? Add a comment to share your 'Waiting On' Wednesday.
 
 Another day, another book,
 
post signature

5 comments

  1. Looks like an amazing read! Great post :)
    Here's My WoW: http://prettylittlememoirs.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/waiting-on-wednesday-biggest-flirts-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover is so pretty[and also makes me hungry :D]! Great choice
    Mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it'll be a cute read.
    Will definitely be reading this when it releases.
    Happy Wednesday <3

    Here's our WoW
    Doris @ OABR

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one sounds like a really cute and fun read! This is actually the first I've seen it! I hope you enjoy it when you get a chance to read it, Sophie! Have a great rest of the week!

    xo, Becca
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the look of this. Any book with cakes on the cover has to be a winner, right?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! Leave a link and I will be sure to visit your site, too!