'Waiting On Wednesday' The Way Back Home by Freya North

Wednesday 26 March 2014


  "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Breaking The Spine
 It gives the chance to show new book release that are coming out soon. The book that I am looking forward to is The Way Back Home by Freya North.
 
One summer, something happened that changed everything forever…
We were who we were, the children of Windward – a little ragtaggle tribe defining the ethos and eccentricity of the place…
Born and brought up in an artists’ commune in Derbyshire, Oriana Taylor had freedom at her fingertips in a home full of extraordinary people.
The Bedwell brothers, Malachy and Jed, shared their childhood and adolescence with Oriana. In the rambling old house and tangled grounds, their dreams and desires could take wing unchecked.
But too much freedom comes at a price. Something happened the summer they were fifteen. And now, having been gone eighteen years, Oriana is back.
This is their story.
 
I own nearly all of Freya North's books, I am always drawn in by the covers because they look so pretty and sophisticated with the different colours and themes. When I first noticed The Way Back Home, I didn't realise that it was a new book by Freya North, though upon reading the blurb I knew that I couldn't wait to read her new book.
 
Release Date - 19th June 2014

 Publisher - Harper Collins
 
What book release are you most looking forward to? Add a comment to share your 'Waiting On' Wednesday.
 
 Another day, another book,
post signature

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! Leave a link and I will be sure to visit your site, too!