'Stacking The Shelves'

Saturday 24 May 2014

 
Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga Reviews, every Saturday. It summaries the books that have been bought or received in the past week. This could include e-books, borrowed books, PDF copies or paper/hard back as well.
 
So here is this weeks list:-
 
Bought
 
 
 
Received
 
 
 
I just love these two amazing new books that Becca from Pretty Little Memoirs got me.
 
 
I also got To Have And To Hold, Helen Chandler's new book for the lovely people at Hodder & Stoughton.
 
Now which one of these should I read first?
 
What book did you receive this week that you are looking forward to reading?
 
You can like my facebook page.Talk to me on twitter @23reviewstreet or on the comment section on my blog, even if it is just to say hi, I'd love to hear from you.
 
 
Another day, another book,
 
post signature

5 comments

  1. I keep looking at Biggest Flirts on Amazon, the cover is so cute! Happy reading. :)

    Check out my STS! http://wendimlee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are lovely books, I also want to read Biggest Flirts ;)

    Here's my first STS ever :

    http://abookwormontheloose.wordpress.com/2014/05/24/stacking-the-shelves-my-1st-time/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Biggest Flirts looks like a lot of fun! I vote for that one. x)
    My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! I hope you enjoy your new books! The Book of Brokenhearts sounds interesting.

    Come and check out OUT's STS

    And dont forget to enter the giveaway!

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books. The book of broken hearts sounds really good enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! Leave a link and I will be sure to visit your site, too!