'Top Ten Tueday' - Book Covers I'd Frame As Pieces of Art

Tuesday 6 May 2014

 
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish, each week is a different top ten. I hope everyone likes the books I have chosen, as all of these books were so amazing to read and review.

You can like my facebook page.Talk to me on twitter or on the comment section on my blog, even if it is just to say hi I love to hear from you.
 
 
1) The Next Best Thing by Kristin Higgins
2) It's Up To You New York by Tess Daly
3) I Left My Heart by Debbie Macomber
4) Now & Forever by Susane Colasanti
5)The One That I Want by Jennifer Echols
 6) Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
7) Mrs Sinclair's Suitcase by Louise Walters
8) Glass Houses by Rachel Caine
9) Little Beach Street Bakery by Jenny Colgan
10) One Night That Changes Everything by Lauren Barnholdt
 
 
Another day, another book,
 
 

3 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing your favorites.

    Here's mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like The Next Best Thing cover! I looove that minimalistic look with the silhouettes and all. Juuuust gorgeous. :)
    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I especially love the covers of Now & Forever and Glass Houses :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! Leave a link and I will be sure to visit your site, too!