Hannah's List by Debbie Macomber Review

Saturday 3 November 2012

When reading Hannah's List by Debbie Macomber, I was surprised by the way the story was set out. It was the first book I has read by Debbie Macomber and made me want to read more of her amazing books.
Hannah's List is a part of the Blossom Street series which revolves around a street that houses a lot of different characters. This particular story is based on a man named Dr Michael Everett, the story picks up a year after his wife's death. The tag line is "I want you to marry again".
His wife, Hannah has already chosen three women who she thought would be best suited for him. There are three completely different women, who Hannah has got to know when she was alive. There is Winter, Leanne and Macy.
Each of these woman have there own story to tell and things to learn about there lives.
Hannah's brother is also in the story, as he has something to do with the wish that Hannah wants Michael to marry again.
This story is based around heartbreak, sadness, time and learn to be happy again.
By the end of the story, you will see that even a sad story will make you see the whole thing in a different light.
Debbie Macomber writes stories about things which have some meaning to her and also stories which she has heard for people she knows.
If I had to sum this book up in three words they would be Hopeful, Heartache and Life-Changing.
I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did, as once you read one of Debbie Macomber's book you will not go back. I haven't and now I have 18 of her books and every single one of them is better than the previous one I have read.

Another day, another book.

Sophie Kate <3

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! Leave a link and I will be sure to visit your site, too!