'Waiting On Wednesday' Every Woman For Herself by Trisha Ashley

Wednesday 22 January 2014

 
 "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Breaking The Spine
 It gives the chance to show new book release that are coming out soon. The book that I am looking forward to is Every Woman For Herself by Trisha Ashley.

 
 
First comes marriage. Then comes divorce. Then it’s every woman for herself …
Every Woman for Herself is a hilarious account of divorce and dating from Sunday Times bestseller Trisha Ashley. Perfect for fans of Katie Fforde and Carole Matthews.
When Charlie’s husband Matt tells her that he wants a divorce she has to start from scratch. Suddenly single, broke and approaching 40 she is forced to return to her childhood home in the Yorkshire moors.
Living with her father and eccentric siblings could be considered a challenge but soon Charlie finds her new life somewhat refreshing. Now that she’s single she’s got no need to dye her roots nor to be the perfect wife and she can return to her first love- painting.
But just as she begins to feel settled, handsome, bad-tempered actor Mace North moves in down the road and starts mixing things up for Charlie in more ways than one …
Trisha Ashley is a brilliant writer, I really love her books and the covers are always so beautifully designed, it really draws you to the book, though you stay for the amazing story that lies within. I can't wait to read this lovely new book, it sounds like a perfect summer read.
 
Release Date - 8th May 2014
Publisher - Avon
 
What book release are you most looking forward to? Add a comment to share your 'Waiting On' Wednesday.
 
 Another day, another book,
 
post signature
 
 
 
 

12 comments

  1. Haven't read this author yet but the books sounds really good.
    here's our WOW

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I have several of her books and they are all amazing. :)

      Delete
  2. Nice. I haven't read this author, but the cover and synopsis definitely intrigue me. Come check out my stack as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes I have to agree I just love the cover design and the blurb sounds really great :)

      Delete
  3. This is new to me, along with the author, but it sounds good. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I have heard of Jenny Han's new book, though not the other though they both seems like great reads :)

      Delete
  4. I haven't heard of this one yet but it sounds so interesting. I like the rebuilding aspect of this novel. Hope you enjoy!

    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, most of her books have a very uniqueness to them, just like this one :)

      Delete
  5. I haven't heard of this one before but it sounds like it will be a fun read. Great pick!

    my WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-on-wednesday-things-you-kiss-goodbye/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I only just heard about Things you kiss goodbye though it sounds like a awesome books :)

      Delete
  6. Like everyone else I haven't heard about this author either.
    Thanks for sharing <3

    Here's our WoW
    Doris @ OABR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I have heard of your WOW, it seems like a great book :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! Leave a link and I will be sure to visit your site, too!