Top Ten Most Intimidating Books

Tuesday 2 July 2013

 
 
 

1) Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer
I loved the Twilight Series but I was unsure about this book as it is set in two points of view, so I didn't know how that would be portrayed when reading the book. But I loved it so much that I read it a second time.

2) Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J K Rowling
This is the biggest book out of all of the Harry Potter series and I was afraid that because of the length it would drag on with the plot but once I finished it, I loved this one just a bit more than the others in the series.

3) The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks
This would have to be biggest Nicholas Sparks book that I own and maybe the biggest he has wrote, the font inside the book is quite small as well so I knew it will take me longer to read it but as soon as I read the back of the book I knew that it would be worth it.

4) Losing You by Susan Lewis
This book has been sat on my shelf for about a year, I haven't yet read it because of the book contents and I think that it would make me cry.

5) The House at Riverton by Kate Morton
This is one of the biggest books that I own and I just can't seem to make time to read this amazing book, hopefully soon. *fingers crossed*

6) Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
I love the Pretty Little Liars series but I thought that if I read the book series that it would totally confuse me as I heard that it is different to the tv show.

7) City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
This book is so popular at the moment with the movie getting released soon, but I am normally one of the last to read books like this as I never hear about them. This one is definitely on my reading list for this year.

8) Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
This book is always one that I have wanted to read but didn't realise how good the story was until I watched the trailer for the movie version.

9) The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Everytime I go to read this, I end up deciding on something else. I think it is the story and how sad the book is and from what people have said about it will make you cry.

10) The Selection by Kiera Cass
I was drawn to the beautiful cover and I am hoping that the book is just as good as the cover.

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish, each week is a different top ten. I hope everyone likes the books I have chosen, as all of these books were so amazing to read and review (or ones on my TBR list).

You can like my facebook page on
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/23ReviewStreet.Talk to me on twitter @23reviewstreet or on the comment section on my blog, even if it is just to say hi, I'd love to hear from you.


Another day, another book,


Sophie Kate <3


Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! Leave a link and I will be sure to visit your site, too!