Top Ten Tuesday - Books I Wish Could Have Had Sequels

Tuesday 6 August 2013

 
 
 
 
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish, each week is a different top ten. I hope everyone likes the books I have chosen, as all of these books were so amazing to read and review.

You can like my facebook page on http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/23ReviewStreet.Talk to me on twitter @23reviewstreet or on the comment section on my blog, even if it is just to say hi I love to hear from you.
 
 
1) Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer
2) Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
3) A Weekend With Mr Darcy by Victoria Connelly
4) The Help by Kathryn Stockett
5) The Loveliest Chocolate Shop In Paris by Jenny Colgan
6) Looking For La La by Ellie Campbell
7)The Host by Stephanie Meyer
8) Hannah's List by Debbie Macomber
9) It Is Up To You New York by Tess Daly
10) Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
 
Another day, another book,
 
post signature

7 comments

  1. Good list, I love The Host as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read Breaking Dawn, The Host and The Help from your list but the others look great and definitely my kind of read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all really amazing books, thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. Amazing list! I loved The Host, Breaking Dawn, and Before I Fall.
    XO Becca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your list I actually wouldn't have thought of these. I like your blog BTW, I'm now following. :) Check out
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd definitely keep reading the Twilight series if more books came out.

    New GFC follower

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Working on a sequel now, Sophie Kate Thanks for including "Looking for La La" in your list x (Pam & Lorraine - Ellie Campbell)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! Leave a link and I will be sure to visit your site, too!