'Stacking The Shelves'

Saturday 18 January 2014

 
Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga Reviews, every Saturday. It summaries the books that have been bought or received in the past week. This could include e-books, borrowed books, PDF copies or paper/hard back as well.
 
So here is this weeks list:-
 
Bought
 
 
 
Received
 
 
 
 
I can't wait to read all these amazing books.
 
What book did you receive this week that you are looking forward to reading?
 
 
Another day, another book,
 
post signature

9 comments

  1. I hope you enjoy every single one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower via bloglovin. You got some really amazing books in your haul. Some of these are new to me. Come check out my stack as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some great books in your haul! Happy reading!

    Kristen @OCA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy all of your new books - I like the UK cover for Crash Into You more than the US one! :D

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not familiar with any of these, but I hope you like them :) My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That's a lot of books! I hope you enjoy them all. :) My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you enjoy them all! Great StS post, Sophie :)
    -Becca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seems like you got a pretty amazing haul this week. Happy reading! :D

    Our STS
    Andy @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! Leave a link and I will be sure to visit your site, too!