Review of Full Exposure (Hands On #3) by Cathryn Fox

Monday 8 May 2017

Full Exposure (Hands On #3)
By Cathryn Fox
Publication Date: 5th September 2016
Publisher: Entangled Publishing
Pages: 86
Genre: Romance, Erotica, Contemporary, Adult Fiction
Format: eBook
Source: Netgalley 

Amazon UK / Amazon US


I’ve just had the best two weeks of my life! Who’d have guessed that a big part of my rehab would involve giving a gorgeous psychologist private lessons in sex? The problem? I’m hooked. I want more and that wasn’t part of the deal. But I have a job to go back to, and she’s already pushing me away. So what the hell am I going to do? Still, as a quarterback, I know some things need a playbook and I’m used to winning. So before I walk away from this incredible thing between us, I’m going to use every strategy I know to convince her that the only hands she needs are mine…
My Review
As soon as I finished Body Contact I jumped straight into this final part of the series, I had been so hooked since I started reading the first book and I couldn't wait to see what happens to Danielle and Jack. With the two weeks coming to an end, Danielle and Jack's sexual education is ending, although things have changed since they started. They have both grown in different ways. With Danielle starting a new job and Jack thinking about going back to his career, they seem to be heading in different directions away from each other. 
Just when it looked like things were pushing them together, they go further apart. I felt like shouting at them as they want to be with each other and the reader wants them to be together, why can't they get their act together! Everything seems to happen in this final part they finally sleep together, Jack gets a great opportunity, Danielle finally gets the chance to set herself up with her career and their best friends may be starting something. (Maybe a spin-off story!?) The only thing that is needed is for Danielle and Jack to get together. 
I loved both Danielle and Jack, their relationship is one that seems perfect yet it has it faults. They are both so different from each other, but it is what makes them so right for each other. 
Full Exposure is a brilliant end to one of my favourite series by far. It has romance, sex, friendship and most of all humour, which makes for a great story!
Three Words
Captivating, Exciting and Hot.
My Rating
Another day, another book, 
post signature

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! Leave a link and I will be sure to visit your site, too!