'Waiting On Wednesday' - Snowed In at the Little Duck Pond Cafe by Rosie Green

Wednesday 14 November 2018

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event that is hosted by Breaking The Spine
 It gives the chance to show new book release that are coming out soon. The book that I am looking forward to is Snowed In at the Little Duck Pond Cafe by Rosie Green. 

The biggest snowfall in years has blanketed Sunnybrook, cutting the village off from the outside world. For Fen, who finds herself snowed in at The Little Duck Pond Cafe, it's little more than a minor inconvenience. Her love life is finally running smoothly; it looks as if she's found the perfect man for her. 
But then a shocking secret threatens to destroy Fen's new-found happiness. 
Will being snowed in be the final straw? 
Or will Fen find a way through the snowdrifts to the perfect love? 

When I saw this book I was drawn to the cover, mainly due to the cute ducks on the cover and the fact that the book was based in a cafe. This was the first time I had seen a book by Rosie Green and I love the theme that her books follow. I can't wait to read this amazing series and get to know the characters at the Little Duck Pond Cafe! 

Snowed In at the Little Duck Pond Cafe is out 15th November 2018. 

Are you looking forward to any books coming out soon? If so let me know in the comments or over on my Twitter as I would love to hear from you! 

Amazon UK / Amazon US 

Another day, another book, 
post signature

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! Leave a link and I will be sure to visit your site, too!