Review of Tommee Tippee Perfect Prep Machine

Friday 21 January 2022


Firstly I would like to say that this machine is such a great purchase, not only is it convenient but it is also so easy to use and such a good way to save time preparing bottles. After spending money every week on ready to use milk bottles due to the demand of milk, I started to research ways to not only give my baby the same milk as before but to save money and also time when it comes feeding time.
I came across Tommee Tippee Perfect Prep Machine and decided to do a bit of research into whether this would be the ideal solution going forward. I wanted to make sure it was compatible with the milk powder we used and also what other people thought of this product. After discussing it with my husband we decided to purchase this product from Asda it arrived within a few days of placing the order. We purchased it in January 2021 when they had their Baby Event on and it cost us £60 at the time of purchase.Though I have seen it reduced in other stores/websites during sales and baby events since as well.
Preparing the machine to be used was very straight forward, there is a instruction leaflet in the box and was so easy to follow as you have to prepare the machine and also attach the filter before using it for the first time. As well as rinse the machine through to prepare it. 
It wasn't long after setting it up that I got to try it out for the first time, from start to finish including adding the milk powder it takes less than 2 minutes. I have found it takes the pressure of making bottles and means that I don't have to worry about planning ahead as my baby isn't on a schedule for feeds and depending on the day, their hunger differs. This machine is truly a baby feeding lifesaver!
The Tommee Tippee Perfect Prep Machine is perfect (pun intended!) for babies who are not on a feeding schedule yet and also for those unexpected feeds. Also for tired mums and dads who need a quick solution to feed their babies. 
I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is formula feeding their baby or combined feeding as it is so much quicker than waiting 30 minutes for the kettle to cool to prepare the formula. Also it is very straight forward to use even when you are tired from lack of sleep! I also believe that it is compatible with most powder formulas and also baby bottles as you can adjust the height on the machine depending on bottle make. I used the Tommee Tippee bottles and also Fred & Flo Bottles from Tesco's and both work perfectly with the machine.

What is the best purchase you made before or after having a baby? 
Let me know in the comments or on Twitter @23reviewstreet.

Another day, another review, 





Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! Leave a link and I will be sure to visit your site, too!