Baby Book Talk

Wednesday 27 January 2021


Baby Book Talk is a new monthly event on 23 Review Street. Having had a baby last year I decided that I would change my blog up a bit, which means I would not only be reading and reviewing adult books but baby books as well. There will be reviews, spotlights on certain books and also Baby Book Talk. 
Baby Book Talk is happening once a month and it will draw attention to new books which are coming out that month and why these are good for certain ages to help with development. 
The first post will be going up this week for January with a view for future ones to start on the first week of each month.
If anyone has any recommendations about baby books which are aimed at either babies or toddlers let me know in the comments or on Twitter @23reviewstreet. 

Another day, another book, 


       









Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! Leave a link and I will be sure to visit your site, too!